Five-star Indian Ocean beach bliss on the west coast of Mauritius
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Flic en Flac
Flic en Flac
A dreamy seven, 10 or 14-night holiday on the blissful shores of stunning Mauritius, with half board, spa discounts and all travel included
- Lavishly spread across nine hectares of tropical gardens on the island's west coast, the five-star Sofitel Mauritius l'Impérial Resort & Spa is a golden haven of a hideaway in the Indian Ocean. A slice of lush garden peppered with elegant palms is the only thing that separates the hotel from the creamy-coloured beach and shallow translucent sea.
- When you're not sprawled like a James Bond movie icon poolside or on the silky sand, preen yourself to tropical perfection in the Asian-style spa, where you'll find a hammam, Jacuzzi and luxurious massage services. There's also a deliciously large pool, perfect for basking by and soaking up the sun.
- All sporting the Sofitel stamp of elegance, there's ample chance for endlessly romantic starlit dinners at the hotel's four diverse restaurants, and lunch is a feast of freshly grilled fish and wholesome Mauritian delicacies at Tamassa Beach Restaurant.
- Direct beach access
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Five restaurants
- Two bars
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The hotel is situated on the west coast of Mauritius, 50 kilometres from the airport. All flights and private transfers are included within the price of this package.
Good to know
There are facilities available with guests with disabilties. Pets are not allowed.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.