All-inclusive Tunisia beachfront escape
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Superior sea view room
Five-star paradise at a sleek Tunisian beachfront pad with superb leisure facilities, close to the city of Sousse – includes all-inclusive and all travel
- Everything at the JAZ Tour Khalef is set to please, whether you're looking for an utterly laid-back break or something a little more upbeat. Cool off with a dip in one of the three outdoor pools (one has six water slides), work up a sweat at the tennis court, or simply lounge on the private beach's scintillating sands.
- Treat yourself to some well-earned 'me' time at the 4,700-square-metre thalassotherapy spa centre, which comprises a sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi and indoor pool. There’s also plenty of family-friendly fun available, including an animation programme packed with thrills and plenty of watersports.
- You'll never tire of the culinary options on hand at JAZ Tour Khalef, where you'll find nine drinking and dining spots. Head to the main buffet restaurant for all-day fare, Jobi Beach for pizza, pasta and more on soft sands, La Palmeraie for self-service snacks by the pool, or L'Oliveraie for a la carte dining. You've also got five bars to choose from.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Three outdoor pools
- Indoor pool
- Private beach
- Six waterslides
- Four restaurants
- Five bars
- Kids’ club
- On-site parking
- Private balcony or terrace
- Air conditioning
How to get there
When arriving into Sousse, you’ll fly into Enfidha–Hammamet International Airport, 48 kilometres to the north. Flights and shared or private airport transfers are included with this offer.
Good to know
This hotel has facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.