A five-star Bulgaria ski escape to a sleek mountain resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Alpine Executive room
A chic and sophisticated ski break at a five-star mountain resort in picturesque Bulgaria, with half board, spa perks and all travel included
- Bansko's ski slopes are located on the northern face of the Pirin Mountain, with two main ski centres servicing the area - Chalin Valog (1100-1600 metres) and Shiligarnika (1700-2500 metres). There are 70 kilometres of marked pistes to explore with good snow conditions from December until May. You'll also find the Balkans' first extreme fun park, making it a popular choice for snowboarders.
- Natural scenery doesn’t come more impressive than this. Awarded a Best Ski Hotel title at the World Ski Awards, Premier Luxury Mountain Resort is a five-star hotel set at the base of the magnificent Pirin Mountains, in shamefully underrated Bulgaria. With dynamic forests, gleaming lakes and winding rivers dotted across scenes of serious alpine splendour, outdoorsy types will be in their element in this natural haven.
- The hotel itself isn’t half bad, either – in fact, it’s a proud member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World collection and a 2018 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice pick among the top 25 hotels in Bulgaria. With spacious, luxurious rooms, a sleek restaurant and lively bar, there are plenty of places to wind down after a day of hitting the slopes.
- Savour healthy menus, try something from the Be Fit breakfast corner, or sip a tasty smoothie or cocktail as you gaze towards the spectacular mountainous scenery. The resort has a fully-renovated spa, too, so you can massage away any of those activity-inflicted aches and pains in five-star style.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Three restaurants
- Two bars
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor and indoor pool
- 24-hour room service
How to get there
Sofia International Airport is situated around 163 kilometres away, a journey time of around two hours. Private transfers are included within this escape.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €0.67 per person, per night is payable locally.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.