Five-star Sicilian retreat with a luxe spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -75% today
You can add flights to this hotel
A five-star Sicilian resort in Giardini Naxos, near Taormina, with a luxe spa – includes breakfast, optional dinner, late check-out and plenty of thoughtful perks
- Wind down into holiday mode at Diamond Resort Naxos Taormina, where its tempting Trilogy Spa offers no end of therapies and facilities, from a Finnish sauna to a Turkish hammam. ‘Solar shower’ tan treatments are also available, alongside traditional massage and beauty therapies. For something more active, hit the fitness room.
- Put your feet up with a cocktail or try your hand at windsurfing, kite surfing or diving at Diamond Beach, a private stretch of pristine sand between Cape Taormina and Monte Tauro (open seasonally). Golfers can stay sharp at the nine-hole artificial putting green, while there are indoor and outdoor swimming pools if you fancy taking a relaxing dip.
- Tempt your taste buds in the La Perla restaurant, combining the rich culinary traditions of Sicily, blending Italian, Greek, Spanish and Arabian influences. Sample some of the finest Sicilian wines in the designated tasting area and see what you can rustle up with optional cookery courses.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Nine-hole putting green
- Pool and lobby bar
- Landscaped gardens
How to get there
When flying into Sicily, you’re most likely to arrive via Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, 53 kilometres south of the Diamond Resort Naxos Taormina. For ease, we’d recommend hiring a car, though you can easily get a taxi from right outside the airport.
If you’d rather get public transport, you’re best catching the A19 or A18 bus into central Catania then getting the train to Taormina from there.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.