Rhodes beach break with an optional private pool
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Junior suite with sea view and private pool
A glam half-board Rhodes escape to a beachfront eco resort in the pretty coastal village of Gennadi, with all travel, spa perks and an optional private pool
- Opened in 2018, Gennadi Grand Resort boasts upscale décor, eco principles and fabulous facilities in the buzzy coastal village of Gennadi, best known for its stunning Blue Flag beach. Expect chic earthy colours, gleaming tiled flooring, and modish design flourishes, plus your own pool if you choose.
- Prepare for a culinary adventure through eight unique restaurants and three bars. Head to Φiloxenia for Greek specialities prepared in the show kitchen, and the Wet Pool Bar for poolside refreshments throughout the day.
- The opulent spa pampers with signature treatments, soul-soothing therapies, and rituals. In addition to three outdoor freshwater pools (one for kids), and a heated indoor option, there's a gym, floodlit tennis court, and a slew of high- and low-impact activities, from yoga and Pilates to aqua aerobics and more (charges may apply).
- Mountain bike rental (chargeable)
- Yoga, aerial yoga, pilates, aqua aerobics and more
- Tennis courts (chargeable)
- Beach volleyball
- Fitness room
- Eight restaurants
- Three bars
- Three outdoor pools
- Indoor pool
- Sailboat trips (chargeable)
How to get there
Gennadi Grand Resort is just over an hour’s drive from Rhodes International Airport; private airport transfers are included in this escape.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.