Extraordinary getaway to a Finnish Lapland glass villa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bespoke deals at guaranteed lowest prices, which are unavailable anywhere else.
The perfect package with flights included
A sensational Arctic adventure in a dreamy glass villa in Finnish Lapland – includes half board, all travel, Northern Lights snowshoe hike and snowmobiling
- Nowhere in the world offers a winter wonderland quite like Lapland; a frontier of frosty lakes, snow-dusted forests and mesmerising experiences. Scandi-style villas ooze minimalist chic, with traditional wood-panelled walls, faux-fur soft furnishings. Iisakki Glass Village takes this to a whole new level, with futuristic glass villas showing off the sparkling landscape.
- Warm your cockles in one of two fantastic saunas, offering the traditional Finnish experience in idyllic surroundings, take a dip in one of the hot tubs, enjoy a body treatment at Ruka Beauty and Wellness, or try your hand at ice-hole swimming at the lake. You can also join a Saunayoga class to relieve body tensions and calm the mind.
- When hunger strikes, there are many unique restaurants dotted throughout the village. Spend time in an underground forest restaurant (open on Wednesdays and Fridays for a Lappish feast), or tuck in to warming stews and smoked meats at the log-built tipi (available for private groups upon reservation).
- No trip to the wintry north would be complete without a visit to the Northern Lights, a destination on everyone's bucket list. You'll hunt for the Aurora Borealis on a snowshoe hike under an ink black sky. Of course, this isn't the only adventure worth having: you'll also have the chance to ride a snowmobile through Lapland, marvelling at the breathtaking scenery as you whizz by.
- Two Finnish saunas
- Hot tub
- Fully-equipped kitchenette
- Portable Wi-Fi
- Climate control
How to get there
Glass Village is part of Ruka Safaris’ Iisakki Village surroundings, located on Rukajärvi Lake in Finland. Flights and airport transfers are included.
Good to know
Please be aware that the Northern Lights are a naturally occurring phenomenon, so whilst we hope you'll get to see them, we can't guarantee they'll oblige.
Please note that treatments at Ruka Beauty and Wellness must be pre-booked prior to arrival.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.