Country house by the Malvern Hills with acclaimed dining
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -49% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
An English country house set at the foot of the Malvern hills, in the village of Colwall.- includes breakfast and dinner options. Fully refundable- book with confidence
- An idyllic abode: A handsome mock-Georgian country house hotel built in 1904 and holding a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, Colwall Park Hotel bares its handsome black and white facade with pride in a peaceful rural village near the beautiful, spring-filled Malvern Hills.
- Acclaimed dining: The restaurant will have your mouth watering for something other than bottled Malvern water. So much so, The Times named it one of the top 10 Sunday lunch spots countrywide. There's also a cosy bar for savouring fireside pints of Herefordshire cider.
- Sightseeing aplenty: Aside from its homely English country interiors and flower-laced gardens with paths leading to the Malvern Hills, the hotel is close to the three cathedral cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester, where days can be spent meandering along cobbled alleys diving in and out of antique shops.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview channels in each room
- Wi-Fi access
- Dog-friendly hotel (£10 charge includes bowls, treats and towels)
How to get there
Colwall sits near Malvern, between Bristol and Birmingham, and less than 10 miles from the M5/M50. There's a direct train from Paddington to Colwall, and the station lies within walking distance of the hotel.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.