Five-star all-inclusive Mauritius getaway
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Live in tropical island idyll at a five-star, all-inclusive resort on Mauritius’ paradisaical protected marine park Turtle Bay - includes all travel
- White sands, emerald jungles and azure waters; relaxation, pampering and indulgence - that’s what life at Maritim Resort & Spa is all about. This resort, with its unspoilt beach, tranquil sea, picturesque on-site waterfall and 62 acres of beautiful gardens is nothing short of idyllic - and you’ll be spending blissful days here taking in the calm.
- An array of land and water sports are available, from yoga, golf and horse riding (at the hotel’s own equestrian centre) to windsurfing, kayaking and scuba diving (in the nearby marine park and shipwrecks). Elsewhere, a tranquil, award-winning spa offers ample opportunities to relax, including a Kneipp walk, outdoor showers, and a lengthy list of treatments.
- You’re equally spoilt on the dining front too, with six restaurants and two bars to choose from. Delve into Creole cuisine served family-style in the atmospheric wilds of La Kaze Kreol, or French and Indian Ocean delicacies in Château Mon Desir, which sits inside its own colonial-style mansion. La Máree Beach Bar is also not to be missed, especially at sunset.
- Six restaurants
- Two bars
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Infinity pool
- Private beach and jetty
- Gardens with a waterfall and historical ruins
- Water and land sports
- Equestrian centre
- Kids’ club and mini golf
How to get there
Your luxe hotel is located in Turtle Bay, 20 minutes from the island’s capital, Port Louis. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, is on the west side of the island, approximately an hour away. Private airport transfers are included, to make your stay as blissful as possible.
Good to know
Please note that your inbound and outbound flights are overnight, so be sure to take this into account when planning the time you'll be away.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.