Easy-going, all-inclusive east coast Corfu break
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Clock out of the daily grind at an all-inclusive Corfu hideout on the east coast, near the beach - includes a massage, a bottle of wine, an à la carte dinner on one evening, plus all travel
- One of TripAdvisor's most favoured hotels in the bijou village of Messonghi and a Certificate of Excellence-holder, Apollo Palace makes unwinding a breeze. Three freshwater pools are split between adults and children and the lovely beach beckons a few steps away.
- Among ancient olive trees, you can busy your day with yoga, aqua aerobics, dance, volleyball and much more. The spa is ready to revive you with massages, a sauna and steam bath and evenings bring homegrown entertainment, should you fancy. Children have a playground and a mini club to keep them content too.
- Fire up the engines with an ample American breakfast in the main buffet restaurant, before Corfu Greek and international dishes and snacks throughout the day. Corfiot and Greek food steal the menu on thrice-weekly themed evenings. There's also a poolside à la carte restaurant, plus bars for drinks, smoothies and ice creams.
- Three outdoor freshwater pools - one family, one kids' and one adults-only
- Two restaurants
- Three bars
- Children's playground and mini club
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty salon
- 24-hour reception
- Concierge services
- Daily mini golf, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, football and water polo
- Fitness programmes, dance lessons and aqua aerobics
- Billiards and ping-pong tables
- Meeting room
- Baby cots and high chairs available
How to get there
The hotel is 20 kilometres south from Corfu International Airport.
Good to know
Please note that a dress code applies in the restaurants; swimming costumes are not permitted and men are required to wear trousers.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.